By drunkard - 13/08/2009 14:16 - Germany

Today, I was at a party with my girlfriend and this older guy came in and started talking to me about his rock climbing lessons earlier that week. I told him "I'm really drunk, so I really couldn't give a shit about what you did." It was my girlfriend's father picking her up to go home. FML
I agree, your life sucks 11 050
You deserved it 73 675

obsdwitDBH tells us more.

OP Here! First off, the company ISP is based in Germany, but I'm in the Netherlands. Secondly, I didn't know it was her f*cking dad! This older guy just comes up and is like, "Hi, how are you?" and everything and he starts talking about rock climbing... I mean, come on. First 5 minutes, okay, the dude was busy for what felt like 10, maybe 20 minutes. I couldn't handle it. I went to kiss my girlfriend to tell her goodbye cause I saw her grab her stuff and she says her dad is here to pick her up, and that's when I see her to hug him and realize it's him. Now, that's more than 170 characters, which is all that is allowed.

Top comments

YDI for being disrespectful to anyone. And being a drunk.

vein 0

woww... i think you pretty much screwed that up. YDI.

Comments

YDI for thinking about Clay Aiken instead of being courteous and making sure your gf was having a good time.

glitter_kiss 0

you prob have your room covered in his face

you're obsessed with clay aiken stop pretending you aren't listening to him now

You must be a mother ******' loser if you don't like to talk to people at parties while you're drunk. I don't believe you have a girlfriend. You were probably that guy who everyone ditched and was just standing there like an idiot with a cup in his hand while everyone ignored you were there.

XDNLxtlz99 0

He's DRUNK! Who would be drunk and listen to some old person talking about ******* rock climbing.

"talking to people at parties" is different than "talking to the random guy who just walked up to me and tried to have a boring conversation"

Sounds like he was trying to hit on you. Food for you!

yes_itsme 0

YDI for disrespecting your elders! lawl

123sploosh 0

hes not gonna think your and alcoholic just because your drunk at a party if you were drunk every time he saw you for no good reason then he would

YDI for saying that when you knew he was ur gf's dad

YDI for being a huge prick and not being a happy drunk.