By izzy54149 - 26/10/2011 00:02 - United States

Today, I tried to politely explain to my mother that I'm allergic to her laundry soap. She just called me crazy. I have been scratching for three days straight and my skin is almost all red. She refuses to buy anything else. FML
I agree, your life sucks 28 641
You deserved it 4 048

izzy54149 tells us more.

I really can't buy my own detergent, I can't drive yet. I would walk to the store and buy it there, but all of the roads have no sidewalks and the cars don't stop. I do my own laundry, but have to use the soap, and when it gets on my hands it's like instant rash.

Top comments

onorexveritas 23

buy your own and do your own laundry

Comments

She probably doesnt want to spend extra money on that since she already spends money on that soap and takes her time to clean your disgusting laundry :)

13ubermensch 0

just wait a while those will TIDE out...

sparxva 12

Do your own laundry for a change.

she does she can't drive yet to buy her own soap.

lvl19virgin 0

Go naked, see which one of your wills breaks first Or you can buy your own and wash your clothes yourself, but where's the fun in that?

rambunciousana 0

Same happened to me, I've been using the same dryer sheets for 10 years now. Why it showed up now? Idk!

You're a grown up, buy your own and learn how to do your own laundry! Or join a nudest colony

I'm still in high school and I do my laudry but with the soap that I'm allergic to. I would buy a different brand, but I would have to walk on streets with no sidewalks and pray that I car didn't kill me, cause they do not stop.

so you're old enough to get your own soap, then

Not really cause I can't drive and the roads that I would have to walk on are not safe at all. I mean two girls were killed not to long ago right down the street from me.

mintypoison 22

If you literally can't stand it, get your own soap and do your own laundry.

sandinthewaves 5