By redcherries90 - 08/12/2009 15:19 - United States

Today, I slipped on the new snow and sprained my ankle. As my mom and I were leaving the emergency room, she says, "You owe me $4 for parking," and she meant it. FML
I agree, your life sucks 31 701
You deserved it 4 001

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Seriously? She can't drop four bucks on you, after you've been injured, no less? Your mom is one stingy-ass bitch.

Just shut up and pay the parking fee. It's not like you cant pay it off. Just remember this when she breaks a hip and tell her shes paying the parking fee. .__.

Comments

Oh no! You have to pay four dollars to YOUR MUM! You're life is truly ******, I mean 4 dollars?! Gosh, that amount of money can put you out on the street. I hope you find it ok out there in the cold, dark streets of Illinois.

Give her the money and write it off as a charity donation to the mentally impaired.

On the one hand: It's just four dollars. She drove you to the hospital because you're too unco to remain standing on the snow. Suck it up and give it to her. On the other hand: How petty is she that she was worried about four dollars anyway? To sum up: You both fail.

chrisguz4300 0

mom's a bitch. you're a lil bitch. grow up

Mom complains about $4.. you complain about $4.. The apple doesn't fall far from the tree.. GOI

fyl, but dude i never go to er for sprains, only breaks

...wow, how petty. Sounds like my own mother. But seriously, why did you go to the ER for a sprained ankle? :/

Awhh $4 and a sprained ankle? How will you live that down? The humiliation! The poverty! Oh, wait ... that's not that bad.

You should been paying attention, & not thinking about sucking ****. At least you know how you can earn the $4. Just suck 800 cocks.

little_jane 0

what is your ******* problem, are you mad cause you will never get laid. is that why you would put that? because i bet you are a ugly piece of shit that still lives with your mother.