By joolsie - 15/05/2013 23:45 - United Kingdom

Today, I received a note from my creepy ex, whom I broke up with two years ago, saying how much he still misses me. I live over 100 miles away from him now. The note was hand-delivered to my new address. FML
I agree, your life sucks 51 817
You deserved it 3 587

Same thing different taste

Top comments

well, that's not good. I honestly can't think of a good outcome to this story haha. best solution: restraining order. best of luck to you op!

What a man wouldn't do for love... You should probably run though.

Comments

He might be watching you right now yikes

I bet he's got a tracker on you. Probably even some spy cameras hidden somewhere...

flockz 19

mail is usually hand delivered.

She means, I suspect, delivered without a stamp by the hand of the creepy ex bf.... I don't think OP thought this was an FML because the post office didn't use their robot drone delivery system but because the ex BF is stalking her.

monkeyy100 15

Time to hire body guards and install security cameras :O eek!!

Well you might as well applaud his dedication.. No? Ok then. He's a creep.

Buy a large dog, a gun, and for **** sakes, stop checking in on Facebook!

Getting a gun in the UK seems a bit impractical, a machete or a nice aluminum bat seem far more practical.

34: Wouldn't it be more appropriate to use a cricket bat in the UK? Either way, ouch!

Scold the stalker with earl grey english blend tea and stuff crumpets down his throat untill he chokes?

Ingenious, but a bit pointless in the states. Sadly, there is a slight possibility that an intruder injured while trespassing on your own property can sue you for using "excessive force". This is why cops advise you to "shoot to kill". Dead people can't sue you.

oNisao 21

O_o might need a restraining order.

hamrtym 15

Go to the nearest college and sell your ID and credit card to an adventurous minor so you can pass your identity off to a mobile party girl. While he is busy tracking down all the men "you" slept with, use this diversion to escape!

UnluckyGenius 21