This is a Nearly FML. It’s an FML, nearly. It got positive votes from the users, by wasn’t approved by our team.

By A good brother - 04/04/2017 07:00 - United States - University

Today, I found out that my aunt has suggested to the rest of my family I'm a pervert, just because I agreed when my 4-year-old sister was scared to use a public bathroom by herself, and asked me to come with her. FML
I agree, your life sucks 5 322
You deserved it 270

Top comments

joeyl2008 29

She's the pervert for thinking something is wrong with that.

I'm a mom and there is no way I'd let my 6 year old go to a public bathroom by himself! Good for you for being willing to take her!!

Comments

you're awesome for taking her, my brother takes my girl to when he takes them places and I'm so glad he does props to you for being a great uncle

Mortoli 30

i would advise taking her to mens room next time. or askin a female employee to take her.

DudeistPriest 2

Only pervert in any situation is the person whose mind immediately drops in the gutter. Just sayin'.

leo1106 15

There's always that family member that starts something out of nothing. I'm sure the rest of your family realized there's nothing wrong with you accompanying your little sister, and your aunt is the problem.

Your aunt sounds like that one family member that should be cut out of your lives if she likes to stir up drama over something as innocent as what you did. Like one comment above said, the only pervert in this scenario is her, for even thinking that a guy who is willing to take his little sister to a public bathroom makes him a pervert.