By Amanda G Rich - 19/09/2018 03:10 - United States

Today, I have to start wearing adult diapers because I can't stop peeing myself. I'm 22. FML
I agree, your life sucks 3 804
You deserved it 316

Amanda G Rich tells us more.

Amanda G Rich 23

Well time to add another fml to the list. I chose the anonymous option....clearly not anonymous. Well I should explain further since it's out in the open now. I've had bladder issues since I was a kid from wetting the bed to CONSTANT UTIs. About a year ago I got a massive infection down there that no doctor could diagnose until finally I found one willing to actually test me properly, the gynecologist world sucks by the way, and boom positive for ureaplasma. The infection went on for a year and I was treated for BV and yeast infections regularly but the pain was still there. After my diagnosis and it being cured I had a lot of damage and needed to see a physical therapist. So I've done the exercises, I've tried holding it, and I currently have an appointment scheduled. And although I'm absolutely mortified of my current state, that doesn't mean I'm saying I'm worse off than others. I'm sorry if it came off that way.

Top comments

I think you need to do more than wear adult diapers. Go see your doctor.

yeah you need to go to the doc, you might have a really bad infection or even possibly bladder cancer. hope its something minor though :/

Comments

Another reason I am glad I am not a woman. Hopefully you heal properly.

Sorry...makes sneezing even more embarrassing,

Deabee 5

have you tried herbal medicines yet? uva ursi is highly effective at treating uti and bladder infection. Cranberry is very good for incontinence, but you'll need a supplement or pure cranberry, not the juice.

I went through that at 26, docs couldn’t find an answer. It stopped after a while. Hope yours does too.