By fleetingmemories - 29/11/2013 23:55 - United States - Falls Church

Today, I had to bail my husband out of jail. It turns out that in the Black Friday rush, he beat a guy up just so he could get his hands on the last of a heavily-discounted item. The item in question: a toaster. FML
I agree, your life sucks 45 022
You deserved it 4 325

Same thing different taste

Top comments

did they give you a lower bail bond in light of the black friday spirit? (:

Comments

Your husband is one of those people that makes me scared of Black Friday shopping.

fucMyLifeSoHard 18
shortandproud13 14

Oh the joys of Black Friday, which now apparently starts Thursday evening. The day right after a day of giving thanks for what we have, in which people run around like crazy buying materialistic items in order to save money. The best things in life are intangible people!

Yes, I also enjoy people that I can't touch.

Thanksgiving is now "Grey Thursday" apparently. At least that's what its been called out here. Grey Thursday, Black Friday, and Cyber Monday. Our holiday for thanks has turned into a shopping spree.

42, I boycotted shopping this weekend. Spent the whole weekend with my wife and kids. Dinner with the family yesterday. Took them to an art expo today. The holidays used to be about family, not about cheap electronics. I agree, pathetic and sad. I wish every person out there would boycott Thanksgiving sales, but unfortunately most people are motivated by greed and not love.

44 - the weekend hasn't even started yet Braddah. ;)

perdix 29

How could he call himself a man if he couldn't provide his woman with small electrics? Society is just suppressing his primal instincts!

He was so desperate for a toaster he landed himself in the cooler.

perdix 29

"Your Honor, it had a Bagel Slot -- a Bagel Slot, I tell you!" "Case dismissed. You are free to go."

olpally 32

What a dumb ass. Stupidest reason ever for getting thrown in jail. Let him sit in there. Haha. Jesus.

Epikouros 31

Jesus got arrested for blasphemy. That was pretty stupid, too.

Shouldn't have posted bail so quickly. Hubby sounds like he could use a weekend in the slammer for being a violent, selfish ass.