By FalloutScrolls - 13/11/2015 14:49 - United States - Eau Claire

Today, I got several angry messages on Facebook, demanding to know how I could cheat on my wife. They didn't believe me when I said I had no idea what they meant. Turns out my wife made a sarcastic post about my "new mistress". She was talking about Fallout 4. FML
I agree, your life sucks 30 327
You deserved it 3 019

FalloutScrolls tells us more.

FalloutScrolls 25

Hey guys, OP here. So the actual FML character limit doesn't allow for part 2 of this story. My wife actually did mention Fallout in the post, but because it was rather lengthy and the punchline was towards the end, people knee-jerk overreacted to what they saw, and didn't notice that the long post was abbreviated on Facebook with a "read more" link. Several messages later, all is cleared up, and we're laughing about it now.

Top comments

Knock it off with your gamer elitist bullshit. Who gives a crap when someone started liking a video game series? Who are YOU to determine what a real fan is and who is legit?

renasaurus 17

Comments

I wish I had Fallout 4 but my other mistress (my uni work with quickly-approaching deadlines) would get jealous :( At least husband has time to prepare himself for being a fallout widow though.

I've been saying my husband is sick with Fall Out 4 Fever. I guess instead of being sports' widows, we are gamers' widows.

All guys and women everywhere who are playing fallout 4 are feeling your pain OP.

OL PETE DON'T CARE WHOSE MEAT HE CHOPS. He's hacking, and whacking, and smacking. He's hack...whack....choppin that meat!

Ugh, I was so disappointed that they brought that song back. After hearing it for the 50th time on Fallout 3, it gets old forever, no matter the space in between.

Your wife needs to clarify her ''mistress' comment then and everyone Wii messaged you needs to apologize.

your life doesn't suck... you have Fallout 4. ; )