By Anonymous - 03/04/2009 05:23 - Canada

Today, I got in my car. When I sat down, I realized a cat had got in the back seat. The cat startled me so I jumped out and slammed the door. Locking myself out. I watched the cat scratch my seats up for an hour. I'm highly allergic to cats. I can't get in my own car without breaking out in hives. FML
I agree, your life sucks 503
You deserved it 65

Top comments

Depending on the car you have, it's very possible for a cat to get into a car. You know how curiosity kills the cat? My mom once drove around town with one of our cats under the hood because it climbed up there and slept. It just stayed there the whole time.

RevengeOnYou 0

Hehe i love the illustration x3

Comments

Depending on the car you have, it's very possible for a cat to get into a car. You know how curiosity kills the cat? My mom once drove around town with one of our cats under the hood because it climbed up there and slept. It just stayed there the whole time.

#8 He needs to still be able to open the door.

King_of_Kings 3

i've seen cats crawl inside cars a few times. they're just curious. thats all. i think this is real

Funny how there's an advert at the side of this page for "cat networking" and a big furry cat... It's where cat lovers socialise :P And I think you should buy a new car. One that doesn't auto lock immediately, and one that doesn't let cats get in to it.

King_of_Kings 3

#15 what car has an anti cat feature? i've heard of an anti theft feature. it's called lo-jack. i haven't heard of cars having an anti cat feature. what would it be called? lo-cat?

Cats- they just win. And lol at you every step of the way

Okay... I just don't understand... in order to get out you would have to unlock the door and then when you slam it... the door still remains unlocked? So how in the process did your car become locked? I doesn't make any sense.

And you just ******* stood there? I can't believe how many people just let everything walk over them... WTF?

Cats are just cool like that.... They see a car they like and they just take it. They don't care.

Why is this in the "love" section? Did you love the thrill of the experience?