By Just_Me_88 - 18/08/2012 05:09 - United States - Salem

Today, I found out that my new husband is expecting two children: ours, due in January, and our 16-year-old neighbor's, due in March. FML
I agree, your life sucks 66 344
You deserved it 3 574

Just_Me_88 tells us more.

Well, I am OP, and I am indeed 23...I met my husband when I was 18....and his ex was 17. She "lied" to him about her age. I am amazed I have bought it for so long. Yup, he is certainly a soon-to-be ex. Right after he loses his jewels. (kidding...maybe, lol) My soon-to-be-ex just turned 36.

Top comments

lenamartinovic 13

How old is your husband? 0_o You should dump him. FYL, OP

Comments

The sixteen year old is either a ***** or exceptionally stupid. There's no way she could have missed the fact that her lover was married, and if that were my daughter I would have taught her never to believe a man who says he's *going* to divorce a woman. If he was really going to leave her then there should be no issue keeping it in his pants for awhile longer. As for your pervert husband... A cheese grater and some very delicate body parts come to mind. I'm really sorry OP, I hope you meet someone better after you leave his ass.

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

If he was thinking like that he never should have gotten married or slept with his new wife in the first place. Who cares though? He's a douchebag and he deserves the cheese grater.

I just thought of something: Maybe OP's husband raped the girl? If that's the case I think castration by some acidic compound should be added to his punishment... And I revoke my "stupid *****" insult to the girl.

You don't know the husband or the stipulations of their life. He cheated so he is a douchebag? For all we know his wife may be abusing him. What about Clinton? He was a great president and he made a mistake as well, but he isn't a douchebag. Don't be so presumptuous.

32- Ahh yes... Nothing to make a man feel better like ******* and impregnating a girl who isn't out of high school. He's still in the wrong no matter what "stipulations" are affecting his marriage. Also I'm Canadian. I think Clinton was in the wrong too.

If that's the case, he probably should have left her before getting her pregnant and ******* his neighbour. He's in the wrong either way. It's FML, we're just forming an opinion with the information we're given.

kayellegee30 0

Crazberry - Well said - from a fellow Canadian ;)

Sexy_Kisses14 8

Hey I'm 14 and I slep with an older guy he waz 25-30ish. So suck it!!

64- No thanks. I'm sure you did already.

Are you actually bragging about that, #64? that's so sad. I don't know what went wrong in your upbringing for you to think that's something to proud of or what went wrong in his to make him think that was alright. I doubt any words of wisdom will affect you. OP, FYL. You got saddled to a baddie.

If he raped the girl, then he needs to go to prison. But in reference to the Clinton comment, I'm sure at the time his wife would have agreed that he was a douche, a jerk, something along those lines.

Good president yes. Husband and person wise a slime ball. Regardless of how amazing of a president he was he cheated and hurt his wife because he was being a selfish prick. I like Clinton as a president but that doesn't consent for what he did.

64-Looks like you should've spent the time you used ******* around with older men and learned something in English class. What a pathetic little child you are.

To 64, it's kids like you that make 90s babies look so bad. I'm ashamed to be a 90s baby right now. : (

SexyKisses - It's children like you that make me want to lock my children in my house and home school them until college. Fortunately for me, the difference between my daughter and you is that my daughter is growing up with SELF RESPECT. Get a ******* clue, child.

nonnieluv 9

64 I made similar mistakes. The difference is its nothing to be proud of. Get your ass in the books and get out of these guys laps. STDs or pregnancy would likely be in your future. And stop posting that online if you knew what you were doing, you would know you can get those men arrested.

64, it's people like you that make older generations think the 90's babies are a disgrace. I'm not sure what your malfunction is, but I can assure you that sleeping with a man twice your age isn't 'cool' by any means.

TheDrifter 23

"Older Men" were popular when I was in school, but they meant us guys a grade or two ahead of them, not our dads. While what op did may be legal (Oregon's consent law contains a 3 year age difference clause, so if he's 19 its not statutory) but it definitely makes him a douchenozzle, just like every cheating scumbag before him.

Cheese grater! Yea! Oh and "sexy kisses" you are a ****. One day when you are older you will regret your actions and realize those older men were just creepy, creepertins who were taking advantage of you.

64- You're a seriously ****** up child.

32- I despise men who think like you. Cheating is NEVER ok. If you are unhappy in your relationship/marriage, end it. If you are married, wait until your divorce is final, then sleep with all the ****** you want. Don't justify cheating by saying she deserved it.

64- Are you kidding me? If you were my daughter you would have bars on your window and a lock on your door. For you to be bragging about it means you have no respect for yourself, and neither will any guy you ever date. If you act like a ****, you'll get treated like one.

That is disgusting. And you're an attention seeking *****. You don't even know his exact age! I think you need help....

Wow OP, so sorry for you and for that girl who clearly should have known better... Your husband is an disgusting bastard who should die alone. Good luck to you and your kid (and this girl's kid if she decides to keep it)

I think this is the biggest FML I've ever seen.

Think of it on the bright side, if he doesnt go to jail he can very easily multitask between both kids, he just needs to go next door.. maybe she can babysit your kid sometimes since they are going to be half-brother/sister anyway :p

TheDrifter 23

It'll be like a mix of 16 and pregnant and that Sister Wives tv show, MTV will make them millionaires.

Get rid of him. Not only is he cheating on you, but he's being a pedophile as well.

Disgusting pedophile. I'd hope he'd go to jail but that would leave two single mothers.

DarkJediLove 19

Never would have guessed soap operas and bad tv get their plots from real life.

FMLshark 12

I'm not even sure if anybody would be willing to eat his genitals. They may end up having to get tested after eating that cheating dick's dick.

sarahstilettos 0

I've had guys as old as 29 try to have sex with me. I'm 15, but look 18-19. That still doesn't take away the fact that your husband is a dirty hoe and you have the right to divorce him.

kprando25 8

Oh, well good for you, but no one cares about your sex life.

noelykins1 19

35- Are you bragging that men who are basically acting like pedophiles want to have sex with you? You're a very young lady and those guys are old well old in comparison men, it's not cute it's gross. Oh and by your picture you look about 16 at most but in some ways 14. Try to keep in mind it's not okay to brag about things that make you look bad.

sarahstilettos 0

I'm by no means bragging. I'm just stating facts. It's actually quite scary, and I've brought the police into the scene on some situations.

I didn't think you sounded like you were bragging. I'm 17 but I've had guys in their late 20's hitting on me since I was 13. It's common.

What a disgusting man! There's a special place in hell just for him.

Satin's going to butt-**** him for all eternity.