This is a Nearly FML. It’s an FML, nearly. It got positive votes from the users, by wasn’t approved by our team.

By Pushover - 12/01/2019 02:00

Today, I found myself yet again crying because my boyfriend is angry and doesn't want to speak to me. What did I do, I hear you ask? I got upset at him for kissing a girl at a party. I think he's going to dump me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 644
You deserved it 392

Top comments

Comments

Don’t be such a drama queen! He was just recruiting another girl for a threesome with you. Duh.

Gofuckyourself 24

That's so insensitive but I totally see the funny side to this haha

This screams middle school drama if I ever saw it.

You deserved it for letting this person walk all over you.Grow some self respect and YOU dump HIM.

Dump him like yesterday's garbage! He is not worth your time! Find yourself a hero instead of a zero!!

Nikki K 10

oh honey, doesn't saying/typing it tell you exactly what you need to do? I was in your spot when I was younger and trust me... it'll never get better. Get out while you can.

Sonotsuave 35

Dude get out of this position and dump him! Screw that hell to the no!

Honey dump the bastard. I do not know you but I know you deserve better. Been there done that. Not worth it. Be your own best friend right now please.

Gofuckyourself 24

Know your worth sweetheart, he's not worth yours. Never cry over a man who doesn't respect you. You should be crying tears of joy that you know his ways now rather than years from now. Trust me, this will hurt for now but you will thank yourself later if you put your foot down and let him go.