By Rael - 29/09/2009 18:36 - United States

Today, I found a parking citation from my college on my car windshield. It read PERMIT CITATION at the top. It confused me, as I had bought a parking permit 2 or 3 weeks before so that I wouldn't get a ticket. Turns out I got fined because the permit was on the wrong side of the windshield. FML
I agree, your life sucks 39 565
You deserved it 7 278

Rael tells us more.

Rael 0

Well, the worst part of it was what I saw when I was driving on the way back to my dorm. Somebody driving past with the sticker in the same place mine was. It just pisses me off. Like the guy with the Mustang I see every day. He can't ever get a real parking spot, so he's always parked in the Service Vehicles spot. I never see a ticket on his windshield. This is at NAU, btw. Yes, they are fucktards about this shit.

Top comments

spidergirl41 0

I don't know why, but that seems sorta typical in todays societies... If you ever see the person who gave you the ticket, take your keys and shove it up his/her @$$ and say "Oops! Wrong side!"

MacintoshDima 0

Comments

WOW tht sucks and thts bull whi cares which side its on

i think he's saying it was on the wrong side, as in right or left.

But it is more absurdly funny if the OP chose wrong between inside and outside (those are both sides). Choosing wrong between left and right is boring and makes this story barely an FML.

wtf my first comment got posted in the wrong spot. it was a reply to plexico's comment, but now i can't even find that. why does the fml commenting system suck so much recently? edit: and now it is showing up in the right spot, but it keeps jumping back and forth. this is wierd.

the parking scrotes at your school are dicks...i would complain, loudly and in a slightly unbalanced manner, like you are barely containing your insanity...no threats or anything like that, just make them wonder if you are "off"

Glam_fml 0

Yeah, college police will ticket you for anything and everything.

let me guess..... ASU? that's why i ride my bike. the ******* permits cost like $800 anyway and you're not even guaranteed a spot.

fylisbetter 0

UMass Lowell is even worse, the permit costs $150 and you arent guaranteed a spot, well **** them cause i can park in a lot a little further away for free!

Hah. My HS charges $200 for a parking permit.

MiddleChild08 0

mine cost me $132 for an 8 and a half month parking pass that is only good in two lots, and only certain spaces in those two lots.

PlasmaFox 0

YDI for putting the citation on the wrong side of the windshield.

SushiCoster 0

FYL! That's the dumbest shit I've ever heard.