By Maxime - 28/02/2014 00:32 - France - Paris

Today, I called a company for a problem with our septic tank. Two workers show up, I take them into the garden to show them the manhole cover at the top of it. They open it up. We then gaze upon a sea of condoms floating on the surface. My wife and I don't use condoms. FML
I agree, your life sucks 548
You deserved it 38

Top comments

Nicole819 11

it might be time to call Cheaters .

Why are we assuming it's the wife? Couldn't it be their kids?

Comments

phoenix1977 8

Why would a husband and wife have to use condoms Ideally disease shouldn't be an issue and if your avoiding children they make a pill for that

Not everyone can use hormonal contraceptives. Maybe some monogamous couples prefer condoms to other methods. OP, I hope you have a teenage or young adult kid using them and flushing them or the neighbor's septic system is somehow linked to yours.

tuffykat 8

i think the commenter meant he should use condoms cause wifey is stepping out!! duh condoms break down fast so any whole condoms floating is a spetic tank gotta be from usage in the last six months!! if they are condom pieces them maybe they are older from a previous owner...but not more then two years! real question is how long have they been living there!

Or they were there before the house was bought?

Maybe its was the tenants of the house before him.

I first assumed a son or daughter... but the wife... wow. What a way to find out. FYL!

Hmm. Are you sure your wife is not getting a little extra on the side with the mailman????

Llama_Face89 33

And the septic tank had never been emptied?

A sea of condoms... Must not make cheesy joke... Must control myself...