By Maxime - 28/02/2014 00:32 - France - Paris

Today, I called a company for a problem with our septic tank. Two workers show up, I take them into the garden to show them the manhole cover at the top of it. They open it up. We then gaze upon a sea of condoms floating on the surface. My wife and I don't use condoms. FML
I agree, your life sucks 548
You deserved it 38

Top comments

Nicole819 11

it might be time to call Cheaters .

Why are we assuming it's the wife? Couldn't it be their kids?

Comments

People still flush condoms? I'm not condoning any alleged cheating going on, but, if she *is* cheating, you'd think she'd at least be smart about it. Get the guy to take it with him after the dirty deed is done. Get an incinerator for the house, or something! I shouldn't be giving potential cheaters ideas...

Yeah, septic fairies wear boots and you gotta believe me. Yeah I saw it, I saw it, I tell you no lies. Yeah septic fairies wear boots and you gotta believe me. I saw it, I saw it with my own two eyes!

Another possibility is that the hatch is super easy to open someone could have been having sex on the property and throwing the condoms in... My brother and his friends (when they were underage) used to throw beer and liquor bottles in ours to hide them from my Dad.

maybe your neighbour is cheating on their spouse wand to get rid of evidence they are putting the condoms there...... yeah I got nothing... try to be positive him!!!

icepick23 12

Just set up a hidden camera, catch her & then blackmail her

Mortoli 30

Blackmail her for what? Lol he already married to the bitch. Besides who he gonna give it to? the Internet? Yeah that real smart my cheating wife for all to see lol. I guess the judge only person worth giving it to for divorce lol

Wow #41...guess you played hooky on condom Day in sex Ed, huh? Condoms ABSOLUTELY help to prevent both STIs and unintentional pregnancy, and are incredibly effective when used correctly.

And #66, you're wrong also. Condoms do absolutely help prevent the spread of herpes, syphilis, etc. the genitals are where the sores from these diseases usually show up, and the majority of the genital area is covered by the condom. Thus, little to no contact of infected skin. Learn your facts.

You missed the point. 66 said that there are STD's/STI's that can be transmitted through the skin AROUND the genitals, which the condom DOESN'T cover

buttcramp 21

super gross! hopefully they can fix it without it being awkward.

I think those guys are used to it. I've a friend who works in a business like that, and they just laugh it off. Tons of people that throw them in the toilet.

So it gives them a laugh, AND more work. I wouldn't be complaining!