By Blink_me26 - 19/08/2013 04:50 - Australia - Balwyn

Today, I bid on an item on eBay, only to find the exact item I wanted later while out in the city. I bought it, assuming I would be outbid, as always. Nope. FML
I agree, your life sucks 21 251
You deserved it 39 204

Blink_me26 tells us more.

I did not expect this to get posted at all haha well anyway it was actually a pink unicorn onesie (yes I'm a child inside), I'm definitely going to buy it because it's not the seller's fault and my best friend is going to buy it off me for a onesie party she's going to so I'll just change the address to her house, no harm done. I'm very surprised I won the auction because I am always outbid at the last minute, the demand for pink unicorns probably isn't very high. Thanks for your comments, even the one that said I was an asshole lol :)

Top comments

Just ask to cancel the order. Explain why. They usually understand. If you are nice to them they are usually nice back! Works for me.

missd420 16

Comments

I did not expect this to get posted at all haha well anyway it was actually a pink unicorn onesie (yes I'm a child inside), I'm definitely going to buy it because it's not the seller's fault and my best friend is going to buy it off me for a onesie party she's going to so I'll just change the address to her house, no harm done. I'm very surprised I won the auction because I am always outbid at the last minute, the demand for pink unicorns probably isn't very high. Thanks for your comments, even the one that said I was an asshole lol :)

ArtinHopar 16

I don't understand why people say "I didn't expect to get this posted." If you didn't expect to get it posted why did you sumbit it?

missd420 16
MissCharlotte_fml 26

I want to buy a pink unicorn onsie now.

MissCharlotte_fml 26

Damn it!!! *I. The app wont let me edit

I've submitted a lot and never had any posted. Its usually expected.

Are you gonna make a twerk video like Miley Cyrus did?

Where did you happen to buy this onsie. I mean, it's not like I want one. ;)

AliceLockehart 18

I sold a pink unicorn onesie at work the other day. Was it you, OP? They sell like hot cakes :)

I was joking guys. Did anyone see Miley Cyrus's twerk video in a unicorn onesie?

AliceLockehart 18

No, & it sounds like something I'd never want to see.

I never said you guys would want to see it, it's popular so I figured someone would've known what I was talking about. Sheesh, no one is open to comments if they've no clue what someone is talking about. But as a guy I think she's sexy as hell.

Holy_Schnikes 23

I saw it. Loved the unicorn, still hate her.

Holy_Schnikes 23

I have a Panda one that is green with little pandas eating bamboo and one that's Hello Kitty panda with a hood, ears, bow and eyes. I wore the HK out to the club for a pajama party. It was awesome.

I saw Lucy Hale and Darren Criss twerk in animal onesies on the Teen Choice Awards... now I know that's what they were playing on! Haha!

Where the deuce can I get one of these? This is awesome!

christinamarie17 29

Hahaha pink unicorn onesie. That's fantastic

madmoneymike 7

Return the one you bought at the store

Although you put yourself in a stupid and somewhat awkward position, making assumptions and buying two of the same onesie, you did handle the situation very well. You, your friend, and the eBay seller all win in this situation, so good job. When I first read this fml I thought it was stupid, but I think you did a good job explaining yourself.

Having an extra one can be handy sometimes.

This really isn't such a tough tough situation.

tediruxe 13

Lol saw this to moderate glad you see the humor in it