By Ifuckdup - 25/05/2017 00:00

Today, I asked my classmate if she was ready for the final tomorrow and she said it was yesterday. I'm not a bad student - I have 90+ average in the class - but the final was 50% of my grade. FML
I agree, your life sucks 4 539
You deserved it 1 885

Same thing different taste

Top comments

That's why I always triple check the date, time, and location of my exams--daily!

mariri9206 32

ooh, that's rough. how did you mistske the day of your final?

Comments

Did you get to retake the exam? I hope so!

Druu 53

Being a good student and not knowing the date of your final are at odds with each other.

I knew when my final was weeks in advance, for all my classes. What kind of college do you attend?

I'm gonna say this: Teachers that make the final exam count for more than 35 percent of the students total grade are lazy, incompetent, cruel, bad at being a teacher or all of the above. If a student has to get 100's on literally every assignment in order to NOT FAIL if they miss the exam or do poorly, that is a ****** up grading system and that teacher needs a ******* kick to rear. It's the sort of shit that causes academic burnout, and they should have to go face to face with the issues they cause.

This strongly reminds me of this picture of a chat history that's all over the Internet right now.

Unless the date has been changed, miss-printed somewhere or someone told you the wrong date you really don't have an excuse.

TheyCallMeDamien 17

Professor's don't like to flunk A students so they'll probably let you take it for the bare minimum that will allow you to pass.

So, where were you when the finals were going on? Wouldn't you have been in the classroom and realized everyone was taking a test?

go and talk to the teacher/prof. there must be a way to retake the exam. Imagine, if someone has fever, diarhea, and vomits and can't make it to the exam. he get's -50% because of some virus?