This is a Nearly FML. It’s an FML, nearly. It got positive votes from the users, by wasn’t approved by our team.

By CyberPsycho - 04/08/2016 17:45 - United States - Nashville

Today, I agreed to be my sister's servant for three months if she gave me her tickets to a sold-out Taylor Swift concert. She didn't tell me that the tickets were for a concert that took place last year. I still have to do whatever she says for ninety-one days. FML
I agree, your life sucks 668
You deserved it 183

Top comments

Why bother, she scammed you, just don't do it.

goream2013 6

You actually don't have too.

Comments

Why bother, she scammed you, just don't do it.

goream2013 6

You actually don't have too.

Who are you? Ella Enchanted? Don't do anything for her.

Well someone's on the fast track to becoming a politician!

Geckosrock99 33

She mislead you. You don't have to do ANYTHING. I would also refuse to help her with anything in the future, or even believe anything she says.

Yeah, no. I'd be telling her to **** right off. She didn't honor her end of the deal, you don't have to honor yours.

Unlucky1232 20

actually if u were specific enough to specify which show then no you don't. she violated her agreement so you have no obligations

IcyDarcy 10

If your sister actually said, "I'll give you tickets to a sold-out Taylor Swift concert." and you didn't bother to check out the date, it's your own fault. It's a crappy situation for sure, and it's not very nice of OP's sister to do that, but OP is the one to blame in all cases.

Right, because expecting family to screw you over is such a healthy thing to do.

You don't have to do anything. Assuming you're under 18, you can't legally enter into a binding contract. If you're over 18, it wouldn't hold up anyway because the tickets were worthless and she clearly purposely deceived you.