By Junkiegamer - 27/04/2015 14:20 - United States - Huntsville

Today, due to awkward circumstances, I am living with my ex-girlfriend and her new girlfriend. FML
I agree, your life sucks 34 465
You deserved it 3 951

Junkiegamer tells us more.

Hey it Op, for one I am a male. The break-up wasn't fun, but it wasn't horrible. We lived together before hand because we go to college together and I offered to let her new girlfriend stay here, because she had nowhere else to go. I'm not sure what the word is but my ex loves people for who they are, gender doesn't really to her

Comments

There may be a chance that you could watch. But it depends on wether or not one of them has the right fetish

don't know if this is a bad situation or a rare opportunity...

didn't it occur to anyone that OP could be a woman as well? In that case there's nothing exiting about "watching" them or something I assume...

I don't get why problem living with 2 girls?

So, she's a lesbian. But, really, is that so bad? You could end up having sex with both of them!

94- That doesn't necessarily make her a lesbian. I think you're forgetting that bisexual people exist, as people usually do. And I highly doubt he'll 'end up having sex with both of them'. Can't you see how awkward it'd be to have a threesome with your ex (who you probably still have feelings for) and their new partner?

Hey it Op, for one I am a male. The break-up wasn't fun, but it wasn't horrible. We lived together before hand because we go to college together and I offered to let her new girlfriend stay here, because she had nowhere else to go. I'm not sure what the word is but my ex loves people for who they are, gender doesn't really to her

I think it's "pansexual." Good luck OP!

A couple people I know probably would've just kicked them out, good thing you're above doing that, OP. Good on you, and I wish you the best of luck, buddy.

That really is good if you to let her new girlfriend stay with you, hopefully you (or they) can find a new place soon. Are any of your friends looking for a roommate? In the meantime, I'd just try to avoid them as much as possible, but don't let it degrade your quality of life. Good luck!

Not to offend anyone here but I do believe the term is demisexual, as Pansexual isn't limited to just people.

Hammer1722 19

Good on you OP! I hope everything's better between you now!

(I would be the second to say) threesome lol. But if she's such an open person I would be interested to hear why you broke up and why she's not open to an open relationship with two people or something.

idk i call myself bisexual, is that wrong?

Whatever you choose to call yourself is correct, if it feels right to you!

129 - Nope. Demi is when you can only experience sexual attraction if you have an emotional connection with the person. Pan is pretty much exactly how the OP described it. But it's fairly common in the asexual community to have variations of both.

131 Just because someone is attracted to people beyond gender doesn't mean they're polyamorous. Also doesn't mean her current girlfriend or OP would find the arrangement acceptable.

Queen_of_Night 20

129- uhhhh... "Pansexual isn't limited to just people." Yep, that's exactly how you offend people. By not googling something before you type and infer that Pansexual people want to have sex with people and trees and goats and whatever else strikes their fancy... I'm Ace, not Pan, but I have friends that are. 129 and 131- Open to genders =/= open relationships.

MetalSonicCD 13

I like how everyone is talking about her relationship and not the fact that you let her live with you. If its your place, then why the hell would you let your ex and her partner live with you That's not being kind, its being ignorant to the fact that they are obviously taking advantage of you

kittykat1501 31

The modern reboot of "Three's Company" has an unusual premise.