By aprilmay91 - 11/03/2012 12:38 - United States

Today, at work at a gas station kiosk, a man requested a carton of cigarettes. We keep our cigarettes on a high shelf. I'm short and very large chested so I have to jump in order to reach the carton. He said, "I only come here for the entertainment" and left without purchasing his cigarettes. FML
I agree, your life sucks 32 945
You deserved it 4 014

aprilmay91 tells us more.

We have a step stool but it broken and the last time I used it i fell and twisted my ankle and bruised my arm.

Comments

Should have used a step-stool or something.

Hey, just think of it this way. You can ride the little train at amusement parks(:

Oh (: I'm sorry that just made my day..for real tho wear a better bra?

Wearing a "better" bra isn't going to change the fact that she's large chested.

20, it does help. If it's small, her boobs would be pouring out of the sides and top, making it awesomely more sexual. Too big makes them look bigger, awesomely more sexual. I'm not hating, but a sports bra might help her. I'm not one for taking away big boobs, though.... That is unless I stick it onto me.

Understandable. However, OP never said anything about a bra, southern I guess it couldn't be ruled out. But hell, what do I know? I'm just a guy. Lol

*although. Auto-complete strikes again...

desireev 17

27- A large chested woman wearing a sports bra is a huge mistake. A large chested woman needs to wear bras with an under-wire to prevent sagging. Sagging is, first of all, not attractive at all. Second of all, it causes severe back problems. And lastly, boobs that sag,(caused by sports bras), defeats the purpose of what you set out to do in the first place. Which is supporting your breasts. Sports bras accomplish nothing! Ladies, you need to wear bras with the under-wire! Any doctor or even bra specialist will tell you to NOT wear sports bras! Yes, they are comfortable. But if you want healthy breasts, stay away from the sports bras! :)

Eila1996 5

Actually, they make sports bras that have underwire or cups for larger chested women.

desireev 17

Yes, they do. But the cups on normal bras hold your boobs in place. A sports bra with a wire in it only squishes your boobs together and won't hold the natural shape. The first step to healthy breasts is to use the right bra. Even smaller chested women are told to not wear a sports bra. Small or large, breasts need support! A bad bra will lead to unhealthy breasts. And unhealthy breasts cause alot more trouble than saggy boobs!

Yeah, I wouldn't know the troubles of having big boobs. I'm still waiting for my puberty to kick in. I may be in college, but there is always hope. My apologies for suggesting that idea.

Well thats what I would do lol that's all

courtneyann211 10

129- sagging is natural, you're right. Wearing a sports bra all the time only promotes it to happen earlier.

maronofhearts 19

If she ****** him I don't think he'd have a problem maybe you should choose your words better when talking about a perv

I doubt anyone is ******* that guy, probably why he has to pull stunts like this.

Damn, when I commented I was the first:(

The misunderstanding is that you did not realize you are an entertainer. As long as you and your large chest are entertaining men, you should install a pole and collect tips. Or, go work at a place that already has a pole and a stage for the entertainers to perform. Guys that frequent these places know the drill and generally tip the large chested ladies.

Not like she did it for his attention.? She's short, he wanted something off the top shelf, she jumped. It's not her fault genetics gave her big boobs & small stature.