By aprilmay91 - 11/03/2012 12:38 - United States

Today, at work at a gas station kiosk, a man requested a carton of cigarettes. We keep our cigarettes on a high shelf. I'm short and very large chested so I have to jump in order to reach the carton. He said, "I only come here for the entertainment" and left without purchasing his cigarettes. FML
I agree, your life sucks 32 945
You deserved it 4 014

aprilmay91 tells us more.

We have a step stool but it broken and the last time I used it i fell and twisted my ankle and bruised my arm.

Comments

geod69 8

Score one for customer appreciation

gabbybmo 5

maybe you could try wearing a shirt that actually covers your boobs?

Shadow_Phantom 26

Maybe you could try realizing that boobs bounce, and (most) guys like that?

desireev 17

Says the girl in a low-cut tank-top...

You can see boobs bouncing even through a potato sack. It's gravity you want to blame, not the girl.

gabbybmo 5

I'm not the one complaining about people staring at my bouncing boobs so wearing a low cut tank top isn't a big deal dumb ass

Yea well your begging for negative attention. And I purposely ordered a shirt two sizes larger so it would cover them.

What a pig! That was incredibly rude and creepy of him.

Bitcheslovetoast 0

Next time he comes in, say there is a $10 "fee" for having to jump up to get the cigarettes. If it is questioned, blame an insurance / workers comp "increased risk of injury" thing. No pay, no entertainment.

Someone said this to my girlfriend the other day, when I was bringing her some lunch, me and him took a little walk.

Well maybe your ***** of a girlfriend should learn to cover up

btstig 11

Uh oh, we have a badass over here!!

Well I am when you mess with my girl.

perdix 29

Why are you wasting your "talents" at a gas station kiosk? You can take those fun bags over to Hooters and make good money, or set up a webcam next to a trampoline and make subscribers pay to watch you bounce. And if you're good with letting those bad girls come out to play, the career possibilities are endless ;)

Reminds me of Deuce Biggalo haha. Still though, that's pretty perverted. Maybe get a step stool so the jumping isn't necessary?

What kills me are the women that complain about being large chested when its trouble for them but these are the same women that say things like "I'm glad I don't have her boobs" or make some other snide comment when looking at another female who is not so endowed. Or will go to bars with their **** hanging out so some poor bastard will buy them drinks. Then have a problem if some guy gives their rack a solid look just because she thinks he shouldn't be looking for whatever stupid reasons. Granted the OP has a bit of a different situation but my comment refers to most the females replying to this FML. And for you "ladies" that say you have never done anything of that nature then guys never **********.