By arsewipe92 - 30/08/2009 04:16 - United States

Spicy
Today, after two years of dating, I gave my virginity to my boyfriend on my birthday. It wasn't at all like I dreamed about; I dreamt that I wasn't allergic to latex. FML
I agree, your life sucks 58 476
You deserved it 5 523

arsewipe92 tells us more.

Boy, was my first time memorable. Still, when I recover, it's all bareback for me, I guess. :/

Top comments

Ouch, that must have sucked. However, (you may well know this already) you can get latex-free condoms. Now that you know you're allergic, I'd look into getting some if I were you.

wheeliegirl95 13

While I personally have made the decision not to have sex yet, so I haven't looked into condoms, I'm sure there are some kinds that are non-latex. Don't have to go bareback... the non-latex ones may be harder to find, but I'm sure they're out there.

Comments

Kandyland 12

The same thing happened to me. Sadly, it took me longer to figure out that a latex allergy was the problem. Because I had been a virgin, I just kind of assumed that maybe that's what sex was like. I thought sex was just horrible and painful for awhile. Latex allergies suck really hard. I tried the polyurethane condoms. Yeah, almost just as bad. The "lube" on the condom reacted with my *ahem* bodily fluids and completely dried out my lady parts. Friction can be a very, very bad thing. Anyway, good luck. I hope you don't have as many problems as I've had. I hate to promote "unsafe" sex, but unfortunately, it's the only thing that's ever worked for me. It's the only way I can enjoy sex and have no pain. It really blows... Just be careful hun.

you most likely are allergic to latex because it's an allergy that gets worse everytime you touch it, when it goes in your mouth or area it reacts the most. you can wear a latex glove for five hours and see if it causes you to react or get a blood test to know for sure, if it is the spermicide on the condoms I'd suggest birth control.

budd28 0
darianalecia10 0

duuuuuude , I'm allergic too latex toooo!

In all my sex dreams, I have never once used a condom.....why were you dreaming about condoms?

LilMissNYC 5

I feel your pain:/ that was a fun trip to the ER with my rents:/

I'm sure they make latex-free condoms. Or go on the pill?

nutella11_fml 2

I'm allergic but my mom is too and she said she used to use non latex condoms. They're a bit more Expensive but they're less expensive than a baby.

dorikki 9

i had exactly the same problem just get latex free condoms :)

mermaidOFtheSEA 8