By no new apartment for me - 18/07/2013 19:53 - United States - Hagerstown

Today, after more than six years of working my ass off, I finally summoned the courage to ask my boss for a raise. She just chuckled, "I'm gonna need you to eat a dick, John." and stared at me unblinking until I awkwardly left. FML
I agree, your life sucks 51 685
You deserved it 4 212

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Welp, it sounds like your boss is an asshole.

MissWhitneyB 17

She didn't have to be rude about it. A "no" would've been enough. Some bosses are assholes just because they know they can be one.

Comments

For some reason this reminds me of Office Space haha

followed by I quit and a sexual harassment suit. done. not cool.

incoherentrmblr 21

Sounds like the movie horrible bosses. Time to call mothaf**ka Jones...

Find a new ******* job. What a bitch.

RedPillSucks 31

For all the people saying to file a sexual harassment lawsuit, that's useless unless there's some documentation.

That's hostile work environment. If that's what you get as regular treatment, start writing any dates, times, & any witnesses. Then file complaints with the EEOC & ACLU. If that doesn't fix it, you can always quit & file for unemployment. They would most likely approve you if you cite hostile work environment.. Good Luck.

Listen to your boss and eat a dick.

Vidimus 13

Pretty sure your boss isn't allowed to say that sort of shit. Report to HIS boss, bro. Otherwise you might be able to file a complaint to an EEO associate.

I think it's time to look into other job opportunities.

Nice. I hope you fine a sexual harassment claim.