By Parusu - 13/02/2014 00:52 - United States - Orlando

Today, a woman pushed a stroller in front of my car. Thinking I'd hit someone, I jumped out. Turns out it was a doll. The "woman" was a 14-year-old girl, claiming, "I did it for the Vine!" FML
I agree, your life sucks 55 759
You deserved it 4 388

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Wow. That's what this generation has come to.

Well let's hope she doesn't become a teen mother...

Comments

It's a social network where people post videos to gain internetz

kirrra 11

can someone explain why #12 gets voted down for aaking the same thing #9 asked while #9 gets voted up...? everyone giving out about technology and social media etc and then moaning when someone isnt actually familiar with some of it.

Indianboy9321 25

That's really ****** up. A 14 year old girl transformed into a social monster by an app...

Great! Get a copy of the video and you have evidence!

graceinsheepwear 33

#95 that this generation revels in its stupidity. Now for you little teenies out there notice what I said. I'm not saying this generation is any dumber than the last. This generation is just way too proud of its morons.

xivoricbutterfly 25

Push her in front of a car and say "I did it for the vine" Should be fine.

Sorry can someone explain what OP means by jumping out?

I'm 31 and love the new generation, the vine is the ****!! and how else am I meant to find an 18yo dumb enough to do me ?

nesto209 7

everybody trying to do it for The Vine (>_

I guess Im not "hip" to the new stuff these days, what the heck is "The Vine?" I guess

hokie16 13

Vines are like 6-8 second videos usually making fun of something most people can relate to, making a stupid joke or quick sketch, or doing smoothing stupid to get a huge reaction out of someone. Idk about other social media, but they're all over fb so if you have a fb you've probably seen one and not even known it.

OMG what's happening to the world and 14 years old girls :S

14 year old have always been ****** in the head because they think they're big when they hit high school but their brains are still 10 whole years from developing fully. They still have very little impulse control and next to no judgement skills they cannot assess a situation in a rational way.

Aligator67 12

Not every 14 year old is like that! Some in my school wear tons of make up and think they're better than everyone, but then there's that other half that dresses as they choose and are against those who make vines like this, along with many many other things. They're called the weirdos or something stupid like that, but they do exist. I know they do. Not everyone is this generation is bad.

I feel like that should be illegal in some way.

knoxxx 22

It is, it's called reckless endangerment.