By Anonymous - 31/07/2014 05:00 - Australia - Darlinghurst

Today, a new session started for my swimming squad. I walked down to the pool, tripped over a stray equipment bag, and belly-flopped into the pool in front of everyone, fully clothed. I'm the coach. FML
I agree, your life sucks 44 083
You deserved it 5 102

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Casually get up and say "and that, my friends, is a perfect example of what not to do"

Should've pulled a Willy Wonks and pretended it was on purpose

Comments

TheNiceOne 20

You should've started swimming laps to make it look like it was on purpose.

Nah, you're only their coach in *your* mind. You're actually the new butt for their jokes and pranks. I agree with others though. Own it, roll with it, make lessons out of it, and be human... there's really no better service you can provide to kids than to be a role model. Face your mistakes, make the best of embarrassing situations. So maybe they laugh at you... you'll be among the best teachers they ever have, and whether or not they ever applaud you for it I hope that's the reason you're showing up at the pool every day. And for whatever it's worth, my hat is off to you... thanks for shouldering the burden of being an educator.

blackrose825 1

nice one dude. I would have ligit said and thats our lesson. 50 trips and belly flops kids. STARRRTTT now!!! lol. and enjoy the fun.

3rdbass 9

*Blows Whistle* "As I just demonstrated, it is very important to learn how to swim."