Thanks, I hate it

By AmICrappyEveryOtherDay - This FML is from back in 2010 but it's good stuff - Canada

Today, I received my first compliment in a really long time. It went, "Hey, you don't look like crap today." FML
I agree, your life sucks 29 851
You deserved it 4 402

Top comments

FYLDeep 25

Some people are really hard to compliment. Like Lindsay Lohan for example. What are you supposed to say? "Hey........... You're really talented at snorting coke..."?

RoccoRox 0

you don't look like shit, you're welcome(;

Comments

Kanvis78 0

YDI for being from Canada! Hosers and mounties and no hotties.

XuniqueX 7

27 you deserve to fall off a bike and break your leg then go to the hospital and get rejected because unlike people in Canada you don't have Ohip

Kanvis78 0

What? First , I have several vehicles to choose from and a bike is not going to happen. Second, I use these vehicles to go to a real job where I earn my very own healthcare instead of mooching off of society. :)

There are plenty of hot Canadian chicks, plus canadiens are the best hockey players and hockey is bad ass.

Canadians* sorry, for some reason my phone auto corrected it to the wrong spelling.

Kanvis78 0

Pics or it didn't happen! haha It's always fun to make jokes on canada , eh? You know what I'm talking 'abooot'?

PurplePigeon 0

I'm Canadian and I rag on Canada all the time. I'm split between Massachusetts and Montreal and I guess I'm safe to tease both. I never bad mouth in seriousness though. I actually love both places. :)

Kanvis78 0

Seee there people! Perfect example, pic of stars from this fugly canadian chica. hah No offense Eh? It was wide open :)

Kanvis78 0

49 I turned auto correct off because it was making a mess of messages. :) Name a hot canadian chick 3 2 1 .. GO!

#67 Anna Paquin, Elisha Cuthbert, Rachel McAdams, Evangeline Lilly, Pamela Anderson, Tricia Helfer, Ellen Page.

Kanvis78 0

You almost had me , until you said pamela anderson haha. :)

astroid714 0

Respond with, "Ew, you've got something on your face! Oh I'm sorry, that's just your big fat mouth." =)

astroid714 0

24,ftw bahaha ,I just watched the southpark episode yesterday about gingers having no souls

perdix 29

Congrats on working hard with the diet, exercise and make-up to elevate yourself to "puddle of vomit!" Keep it up -- soon you'll be compared to "moldy leftovers in the fridge."

elise15_fml 1
astroid714 0

there is no way of watching all southpark episodes without getting offended but it's funny ,all races and religions are made fun of.

katelynjoy 0

take it or leave it; doesn't seem like you're gonna beat it OP. if you're gonna whine you're not gonna get any better complements. no need to be picky! gosh.

jussjess 0

She can't take the compliment, because it's not one. :)