Thanks Andrew Lloyd Webber

By bdavis - This FML is from back in 2010 but it's good stuff - Canada

Today, I was using a power drill to take down the set for the musical we just finished. My long hair got caught in the drill, got ripped out, and now I have a hurting, bleeding bald spot the size of 2 quarters. FML
I agree, your life sucks 28 216
You deserved it 14 867

Top comments

i agree, you should put your hair up, or at least see that it's getting close to the drill. and is it the size and shape of 2 quarters, like a figure 8? or just a half dollar?

cater2U 0

well this is a big ydi that's one of the first rules of operating power tools besides not usig it around water

Comments

xundria 5

Snickers is right, starting a sentence with conjunctions is proper under certain conditions. Don't act like you know everything and try to sound intelligent. I realize you want to put down snickers, but you failed.

YDI for not using proper power tool safety.

@52 I was wonderin the same thing. I laughed when I read your comment :D

my god it's FML, not a godamn school related thing. I bet we all know our English grammar but assholes like snickers and the fags who agree with her act like it's sucha big deal because some says "u suck" instead of saying "you suck". get the **** off FML snickers if you don't like the way people type. I can tell you right now you won't be missed. and this also goes for all you morons who agree with what she says all the time.

monnanon 13

ow, i hope you have some sort of excuse for this like your hair was tied up and it was your fringe that got caught or some other bit of hair that fell out of your ponytail. I used to be so paranoid about my hair getting caught in power tools or soem other sort of equipment that i would tie it up and slip a load of hair grips in to hold my fringe back. So i say FML cuase thats got to hurt and it probably happened that fast that you did not have time to stop or reverse the drill but YDI if your hair was not tied up.

OMG I did the same thing. I walked by someone trying to drill into a piece of flat aluminium at work, he asked me to hold it for him and when the drill came through it grabbed my hair (like you said about the size of a quarter) ripped it clean out of my head. I had a smooth bald spot for over a month.

Nissi 17

Really, when you have hair that long, you need to be cautious aroung things like this. You don't deserve it though, because ugh that must really suck.

What's next, playing the electricist with bare foots and hands while you are standing inside a pool and the wire is alive? YDI.

heypeoplezzz 0

Ouch! Careful next time, yeah? I mean, that must really hurt, but I bet loads of people sympothise. I do :). Anyway. Long hair-in a pony tail, is what my teacher used to say...stubid rules. I'm followin' 'em!