Thanks Andrew Lloyd Webber

By bdavis - This FML is from back in 2010 but it's good stuff - Canada

Today, I was using a power drill to take down the set for the musical we just finished. My long hair got caught in the drill, got ripped out, and now I have a hurting, bleeding bald spot the size of 2 quarters. FML
I agree, your life sucks 28 216
You deserved it 14 867

Top comments

i agree, you should put your hair up, or at least see that it's getting close to the drill. and is it the size and shape of 2 quarters, like a figure 8? or just a half dollar?

cater2U 0

well this is a big ydi that's one of the first rules of operating power tools besides not usig it around water

Comments

owww!!! be careful! you need hair for your next musical! and I know how much taking set down sucks!!!!

Okay, I'm sure it really hurts, but honestly, who was letting you work with power tools when you don't even have the sense to put your hair up?!

YDI completely. You can visually see your hair getting close to the drill and besides that it should've been tied back like any long hair should be when working with power tools. I've done stage work for plays before and I have very long hair, and guess what? Still have it!

OP, Ily, you're from quebec too .. but omg .. Fyl ma chouette :(

you just started a sentence with 'and' you said you couldn't do that.

cookierhino 0

Yeah, it sucks, but they deserved it. They should know to pull their hair back when operating a drill, or at least realize where their hair is falling to.

blacklily0103 0

you made me laugh. you're funny. :)

blacklily0103 0

I wasn't going to comment but I can't get that image out of my head. So thanks. But FYL, that sounds awful.