TFIF, huh?

By Anonymous - This FML is from back in 2009 but it's good stuff - United States

Today, I submitted an entry for a logo design contest for my employer. Apparently, it is possible to lose a contest even when you had the only entry. FML
I agree, your life sucks 32 510
You deserved it 4 167

Top comments

Well, duh. Say, for example: if your entry was totally inappropriate or something, and you were the only entry, do you think that it would still win?

Lets keep in mind this for a COMPANY. Even if your entry was the only one if it didn't meet their standards why would they use the logo to represent their company in the eyes of customers and competitors? I just hope your job isn't working for a company that designs logos.

Comments

hannahluvsyou 0

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway
Sun_Kissed18 25

I guess they didn't like it enough :/

How hard can it be? Look at the Lucent logo. Someone paid for the "coffee stain of quality".

that's what you get for being lame!

Well, duh. Say, for example: if your entry was totally inappropriate or something, and you were the only entry, do you think that it would still win?

Lets keep in mind this for a COMPANY. Even if your entry was the only one if it didn't meet their standards why would they use the logo to represent their company in the eyes of customers and competitors? I just hope your job isn't working for a company that designs logos.

SailorSolaris 43

They submitted it for their employer, indicating that they likely do, in fact, work in a logo design company. I feel sorry for OP.

This actually made me kinda sad, but I guess I need to know what you submitted before I decide whether YDI or FYL cause frankly OP if you submitted a design of a **** with the company's name embedded in the shaft I am gonna have to say YDI.

I feel so bad I am going to make a frowny face :(

devendra_fml 0

10th?! who cares, no one comments on FMLs anymore, hahaha. that sucks, OP, unless it was completely awful/inappropriate, in which case you can't really blame them.

Don't forget, those who try to comment get screwed by the site and it either doesn't post or only shows up half the time.