Taking the piss

By Mug - This FML is from back in 2012 but it's good stuff - United Kingdom

Today, my boss made me work a longer shift than usual. Not because he needed me in, but just so I'd finish at the same time as his brat of a son, and give him a lift home. FML
I agree, your life sucks 29 238
You deserved it 2 220

Same thing different taste

Top comments

TheElderTROLLZ 15

Comments

Since when does finishing at the same time mean you're a chauffeur? You're off the clock. Say no.

perdix 29

You do get paid by the hour, don't you? Hopefully, the extra money will cover the petrol you use carting the bloody wanker about. Turn up the radio real loud and don't him smoke a fag in your car nor offer him your spotted dick. (I love Brits!)

Shokka23 0

Yea bosses can be pretty cruel

shawnaishere 14

This Question made me think I have never once seen a hard working bosses' son. They all seem lazy especially when they work in the same department.

nikkon416 13

In this economy, with these unemployment rates, maybe you shouldn't complain about working.

Being taken advantage by your boss is a bit worthy to complain. Otherwise, work related FMLs from the United States would never be posted on the front page.

Oh I like your logic. I need to move to the US and start my own business where I take advantage of my employees in all kinds of ways. Then they can't complain because at least they have work, right? Right? "Sure Officer, I used her as my personal sex slave, but I was PAYING HER."...Ah yes, no logical errors in that at all.

thiscrazything 1
thatoneguy79 10

Since you've done it once, Pointy Haired Boss will probably ask again. Next time go out to your car on a break and disconnect the battery. When you can't start your car, have BSon call his dad for a ride. Rather defeats the purpose of paying you overtime if he still has to pick up his son.

ARE YOU MY COWORKER?! Biggest coincidence ever!