Stunlock

By kellie1115 - This FML is from back in 2012 but it's good stuff - United States - Rowlesburg

Today, my boyfriend and I were having a serious conversation about our future. Somehow it turned into a 10-minute discussion about what time of day we usually take a crap. FML
I agree, your life sucks 24 573
You deserved it 5 887

Top comments

OP - "So I was thinking that we should buy a new place somew..." Boyfriend - "I really need a shit, when do you normally take a shit?" ^ am I on the right track?

Five months from now he will be standing outside the only bathroom waiting for you to finish pooping because he forgot the time you normally go, while you remembered his poop schedule, and then you will appriciate that conversation.

Comments

I think you meant Is your future IN the toilet or GOING DOWN the toilet

#1...im gonna go out on a limb here and say no, probably not

Yep definately gonna be a toilet #1. Because they're secretely transformers and are just gonna change into one...

xoconnie 8

welllll, if you guys freely talk about crapping and what time of day.. then i think you have a bright future ahead of you 2 :) lol no joke, you're obviously comfortable with eachother!!

OP, you should leave your relationship as it is (that is), shitty.

OP - "So I was thinking that we should buy a new place somew..." Boyfriend - "I really need a shit, when do you normally take a shit?" ^ am I on the right track?

I refuse to believe it happened any other way.

"it's all ***** and giggles until I see you sleeping with another woman" "speaking of shit, do you have any regulated schedule on chucking a doo doo?

flockz 19

"well first of all my mother just called, my stress has been running high lately, and i'm on my period. so why can't listen to my feeli-" "i just dropped a bomb wanna see it? here."

67 - Is that your shit there in your picture? Cause if it is.....it's beautiful.

Haiana04 3

Uh-oh, Shit just got serious. O_O

TheFinalWub 3

OP's bf is a subject changing master... i must learn

Okay, I've been on FML for over a year. What does OP mean?!

XoXoKaylynXoXo 5
kriz_allizwell 6

And now here come all the comments with funny jokes about what 'Op' stands for. Obnoxious penis :)

Link5794 18

"Where do you see yourself three years from now?" "Working for minimum wage at McDonald's to get through college." "2 years?" "Same." "7 minutes?" "Taking a dump."

Ok so I'm confused which one does it mean?

It's 5'clock in the morning, conversation got boring

sutianneli 13

Than i took a shit...than u took a shit... It's five o'clock in the morning... The toilet needs clogging...

twisted_cherub 14
manyourlifesucks 0

That's probably the most important topic in a serious discussion.

About the same time that romance died...

The sun ate my face, and why am I joke killer? Read my profile, I like to laugh!

Five months from now he will be standing outside the only bathroom waiting for you to finish pooping because he forgot the time you normally go, while you remembered his poop schedule, and then you will appriciate that conversation.

talking about shit always has a purpose, and thats definitely why.

I love that episode. Especially more since I started playing wow

Nothing says future planning like a serious conversation about taking a shit.