She'll learn

By alyssa - 01/04/2021 21:30

Today, my four-year-old daughter believes that all women will automatically become pregnant at some point during their lives. At least we don’t have to save for college. FML
I agree, your life sucks 370
You deserved it 1 411

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Marcella1016 31

Seems you’re being a little hard on your *FOUR* year old. Kids come up with stuff that makes sense to them (baby comes out of belly button, stuff like that), and guess what? They learn from their parents correcting and teaching them! Maybe you’re intentionally exaggerating to make the FML funny, but I hope to God you have more patience and understanding with your poor kid!

Your child is 4. Ask your parents how many things you said at 4 and get back to me. Trust me, I have had many 4 yr old kids, and each and everyone has said things like that at that age. This is a FML for your daughter, not you. Poor kid.

Comments

If that was an attempt at joking, OP, you fail so bad it's hard to believe. And if you mean it seriously, slap yourself and then look at what you wrote and slap yourself again. I doubt you knew everything correctly at four years, and expecting your daughter to know is sign of your own stupidy.

Children tend to learn from their environment and their parents. Either she heard this somewhere from other kids, her friends, family members including her parents or she came to this conclusion herself and nobody has made any attempt to correct her. That said, I'll bet you believed some pretty wild shit at four years old as well. It's your responsibility as a parent to teach her otherwise. Do your job.

Honestly, that's less weird than how it actually works.

Somehow I get the feeling OP meant fourteen not four. Or at least I'm hoping they're not THAT much of a bitch to think this lowly of a toddler.

dragonladiesfire 19

Honestly? let's be happy that a 4 year old DOESN'T KNOW how women get pregnant. Secondly, children aren't magically born knowing everything. if you think children are born knowing everything, you shouldn't have kids. at all. they must be taught. they pick up on their surroundings. I hope she doesn't get your attitude/lame humor that's borderline rude and obnoxious.

Hooo buddy. I hope your 4-year-old has other people in her life more understanding of the fact that she's an actual child. >_>

And when are you picking up your Nobel Peace Prize??? What a horrible snippy post about a child

She's four years old. Give her a break. When I was that age, I believed a woman magically got pregnant when she got married. I believed God put a baby inside her stomach at that point in time. Sheesh, cut the poor kid some slack.

What is wrong with you? She's 4. And because she doesn't understand procreation you're assuming she's stupid?? Wow. Bad bad parenting.

randybryant799 20

Are you kidding me? Your poor kid is only 4. How could she possibly know ? I'm worried about her with you as a mother.