Now I ain't saying she a gold digger...

By Anonymous - 26/09/2017 19:34

Today, I was forced to sit silently through my 20-year-old daughter's wedding to a man who is 8 years older than I am. FML
I agree, your life sucks 3 821
You deserved it 441

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Lobby_Bee 17

You should've piped up at the part where they ask if anyone has any protests.

Comments

Mungolikecandy 19

Is he rich and if so is she in the will? Also is he a decent guy who treats your daughter well? If so then no matter his age it is a good thing.

Since the day we met him he's been disrespectful to my wife, my daughter, my son and me. He's told us about all the fights he has been in and of course he won every single one. He's told us about the LAUNDRY list of colleges that offered him a full ride for football, including some Ivy league schools (he's average size) but he turned them all down so he could go to a small college and pay for it himself. He told my daughter he cannot stand her family but if she was ever rude to his family the relationship is over. He said his father rented the ENTIRE MGM Grand Hotel in Vegas for his sister's wedding (only the largest hotel in the world). On the morning of my mother's funeral he stood in my kitchen whining like a bitch because the coffee maker was not working (2 hours before I was burying my mother). We took them out to dinner to try and patch things up and he was getting a burger until he heard we were treating, he then ordered a $99 dollar prime rib and lobster dinner. The first time he ever stayed overnight at our house he left a condom wrapper in the bathroom trash can, an empty trash can except for that wrapper. We were the only people in the house and I haven't used a condom since high school. Need I say more????? I can if you;d like...

Well he sounds like a bag of shit. I can fully see why you despise him. I'm wondering what your daughter sees in him though.

Marfmaster_2000 9
EmDizzle2007 28