Mixed reviews

By nirvana_mama157 - This FML is from back in 2011 but it's good stuff - United States

Today, my husband asked me, "Why do you love me?" I spent the next five minutes spilling my heart and soul out to him. After I'd asked the same question, he looked me straight in the eye and said, "I don't." FML
I agree, your life sucks 55 803
You deserved it 4 339

Top comments

alexm501 0

Was he joking? If not then he's an ass and you should leave.

Comments

damn, i felt your pain just now. thats messed up, joking or not. Sorry, OP. :(

Sounds like you need to reassess your ASSets!

He stopped loving you because he saw how much you talked

irepmn 14

What ! Awww I'm sorry sorry op u deserve better. What an ass !

If the relationship is now one sided what makes you think that these adults can fix this? Unless op's husband is now only staying with her for financial reasons, that's not fair to op to stay in a dead relationship. And yes it's dead- he doesn't love her. End it now and move on op. Staying will just lead to more heartbreak for you.

Actually 140, that's not always true my bf breaks up with me every time we fight and tells me he does love me then five minutes later he'll kiss me and wants to have sex (without apologizing because he has to be that way for lime a week) but u get my point

blair_x 12

Ouch. Look, OP, I know that the standard answer for any relationship trouble here in FML is "Dump him!," and I'm about to fulfill that reputation by giving you the same advice - but honestly, you really should. You deserve to be with someone who actually loves you, and isn't just using you for sex/money/house/out of obligation, etc. I mean, you're married, for crying out loud. If your husband had the nerve to say that, even if he was joking (which he shouldn't be - there are some things you shouldn't joke about, and that is one of them), you need to leave him. You're just setting yourself up for pain and suffering in the future.

ShiyaLifeSucks13 0

Was he joking even if he was that is no excuse you should dump his ass **** him ur better off without him!!!