Meth: Not Even Once

By Anonymous - 26/08/2017 03:45 - Singapore

Today, I had to sit beside this crazy man on the bus. After trying to ignore his ranting about being the Messiah, he suddenly stood up and cursed me as Satan, loudly screaming that he won't be tempted by my devilish ways. FML
I agree, your life sucks 3 553
You deserved it 269

Top comments

If he really was the Messiah and you were Satan, why would either of you be taking a bus?

e00r 10

What if God was one of us? Just a slob like one of us, Just a stranger on the bus, Trying to make his way home?

Comments

BubblesLilGiggle 9

This sounds like my neighbour. Everyone has just learned to ignore her but, still, at times... You just don't need that shit.

Are you a hot girl that was scantaly clad? If so, I don't blame him you temptress! If not, what a weirdo...

If he really was the Messiah and you were Satan, why would either of you be taking a bus?

e00r 10

What if God was one of us? Just a slob like one of us, Just a stranger on the bus, Trying to make his way home?

What if God smoked cannabis? Hit the bong like one of us? Drove a tye-dyed microbus? And he subscribes to Rolling Stone?

You've got to stop hitting on crazy bus guys.

sumocj 14

Today, I sat on the bus next to Satan. FML

That's when you stand up and say, "Good work, sir. You kept strong and passed the Lord's test! Now, go! Spread His word in the East!"

Lobby_Bee 17

Should of played along, it would be hilarious!

writergirl1029 17

Classic signs of schizophrenia. I know it wan't fun for you, but his life is probably way worse, all the time.