It's all in the timing

By laststand11 - This FML is from back in 2011 but it's good stuff

Today, my mom used, "Happy Thanksgiving break" and, "We sold your car" in the same sentence. FML
I agree, your life sucks 31 039
You deserved it 2 492

Top comments

Awh! Same thing happened to me back in 08! It was a dark and stormy night...

Comments

EnEl_Infierno 15

Well tell her that "Happy Thanksgiving Break" and now you're my new chauffeur, now drive to me to the mall, then my friends *insert name here*, then to library, then you forgot something at mall. keep up like this for a few days, till you drive them up the walls and brake down and get you your car back. simple really.

McAninch35 9

Brake down... I see what you did there. Car puns are fun, intentional or otherwise.

Well then, that just doesn't make a very Happy Thanksgiving :(

PinkFun1969 9

Parents, Aaaa that's a low blow.

ikickgingers 15

People who take pics in the bathroom scare me

27- I only have one thing to say, SCIENCE, so yeah I think I made my point... Atheism makes sense.

hateevryone 14

Now on Christmas morning, say "merry Christmas! I sold your car to buy your gift this year!"

I got you a deck of cards missing the Ace of spades

Best time to give bad news is when you're stuffing your face with food.

That isn't always bad. For example: "We sold your car and got you a corvette! Happy thanksgiving!"

Gibbel 3

OP if the car was in your name they can't do that and you can report it as stolen and get it back. If it was not in your name well... it's not technically your car.

I'm guessing the sentence was, "happy thanksgiving break, we sold your car." But it could have been, "happy thanksgiving break, I bet you thought we sold your car but its in the garage next to your new puppy." Lucky bastard gets a new puppy. Maybe.