Horno

By horno - This FML is from back in 2015 but it's good stuff - United States - San Francisco

Spicy
Today, I asked my dad why the WiFi was down. He just replied, "Why? Horno can't get no more porno?" No, "Horno" has an assignment. WTF? FML
I agree, your life sucks 25 633
You deserved it 2 626

Top comments

You should really do your homework earlier Horno.

It could be that he has software that monitors traffic from your IP, and he's seen a lot of traffic to **** sites and assumed it was you.

Comments

Are you sure he doesn't browse FML? cause that sounds like a pun someone in the comment section would make

It could be that he has software that monitors traffic from your IP, and he's seen a lot of traffic to **** sites and assumed it was you.

leafsnacks 11

****, that exists?? I hope my parents don't have that

They can easily just ask your ISP for a list of sites you've visited.

Mortoli 30

explains how me and bro kept gettin caught, not at same time of course. they usually blamed on me anyways. lol

You should really do your homework earlier Horno.

OP never said when the assignment was due though.

or when it was assigned. you've never had a big assignment due within 1 or two days? lucky lucky you.

Apparently people don't get jokes anymore.

Thanks. Just couldn't pass up the opportunity.

Nope. I'm obviously too privileged to know the feeling. I have many wifis and hard line internets. But really, my wifi was so bad in school I did all my work at the library.

Well, at least now you know that you Dad doesn't care if you watch ****.

I don't think that that's he message their dad tried to put out.

Well it's nice to know that your dad thinks so highly of you with a nickname like "horno"

Hiimhaileypotter 52

Until I read your comment, I had read the nickname as "****" and couldn't make sense of why he'd be called that unless it was gay **** he was watching. :P

Just tell you're horny for assignments and want to do them hard and fast.

PePziNL 20

"I don't want to sound slutty, but please do me whenever you want. Signed, homework."

Guess your game's up, Horno. He knows what you're doing in there ;)

Abhimanyu 14

Hahaha ?? what did you say to him afterwards?