Gimme the drugs

By Richmond24 - This FML is from back in 2010 but it's good stuff - Canada

Today, I got all four of my wisdom teeth out. My mom didn't get my prescription for painkillers because she thought I'd get addicted. FML
I agree, your life sucks 52 558
You deserved it 3 829

Top comments

you're funny but you see the thing is my mom is a health nut so there are no tylenol, advil, or any of that stuff in my house, but your right I MUST BE THE B1TCH FOR SHARING INFORMATION, you're right im a B1tch and your awesome for hiding behind a keyboard. YOU SIR ARE MY HERO.

Comments

rosegirl930 0

ahhh my mom thinks that too!! and I have to get my wisdom teeth out soon hopefully she doesn't do that :/

My mom did that when I got my surgery and I'm only 14 so I couldn't get my own prescription :( FYL OP, hope you feel better soon!

i feel your pain man, my mom did the same thing when i got kicked in the face playing soccer.

dang Same happened with me so my mom kept my pills!!! I guesse she has more pain cuz she uses them everyday nd she had no work dne on her fml too

say you will get addicted to pain instead and break out the bondage gear to scare her.

biggiesmalls15 0

I feel for you I had the samething done plus a couple other teeth pulled so I could get braces so all I did was sleep.

Eh I've got no sympathy. I got all four of mine pulled out at the same time as well; I didn't take the pain-killers and I was absolutely fine.

Quit your whining. I had all four of my wisdom teeth taken out and did perfectly fine with just aspirin for a few days...

I agree with the two above me, but when i got my oxy i sold it and made some money off a little bit of pain...