Forever alone

By mstar - This FML is from back in 2012 but it's good stuff - United States

Today, I realized how lonely I am when I got excited over receiving my daily weather update from the Weather Channel. FML
I agree, your life sucks 20 057
You deserved it 2 903

Top comments

perdix 29

Go to your local Kohl's and give them your email address. You're going to feel suddenly loved and popular. So much so that you might even miss your former solitude.

Comments

Cellphone: Beep! Beep! OP: OMG, OMG!!! a weather update, the weatherman knows me! Popularity, here I come.

I get excited when random people send me chips on poker for my iPhone :). Forever alone!!!

iOceanus 18

Did it at least tell you it was going to be a beautiful, sunny day? If you got excited over a text telling you it's going to rain, that would be even worse.

But I love the rain. I hate the bright sunshine!

flockz 19

i hate when people say they love the rain. i'll be inside enjoying my dry self while you smell like a wet dog's ass for the rest of the day.

23, although I agree with your opinion, it's likely that most people that say that mean they enjoy observing the rain from an indoor, dry vantage point, or listening to it patter on the roof like dangling dismembered kitty paws.

"dangling dismembered kitty paws" #25: You've ruined all my relaxing book-reading rainy days. Now all I'll be able to think about are bloody, dripping animal parts when it rains.

I am an expert forger of descriptive similes, painting imagery with words like a semantic artist. *Bows*

Well when make a friend you at least know what to talk about.

Go outside and meet some people. Go have fun:)

Well maybe the fact that you had an FML posted will cheer you up . Just think of all the people commenting . Or maybe not .

Look at it this way... At least you know when are the best days weather wise to go out and do something new and fun!

Could've been worse. Weather report could've said tornados.

JustDerpin 11

Ahh yes, the dreaded tornadoes.

perdix 29

Go to your local Kohl's and give them your email address. You're going to feel suddenly loved and popular. So much so that you might even miss your former solitude.

You think Kohl's is bad? Try Bath & Body Works.

Send Apple your email, you'll be popular every hour on the hour.

florido_fml 10

Now is a good time to learn more about yourself.

I think learning about/of other people is a much better recommendation for the use of OP's time...

If the Weather Channel is an app on a portable device, then you should know there are plenty of social apps on a wide range of portable devices. Get onto your app/android store and get some! Or go out and meet new people..