Dingus

By Anonymous - This FML is from back in 2015 but it's good stuff - Australia

Spicy
Today, after my second date with an otherwise charming guy, he called me a whore for turning him down for sex. Yeah, I'm trying to work out the logic of that too. FML
I agree, your life sucks 29 485
You deserved it 1 945

Top comments

Don't go on a third date. Don't even message him back. If anything, HE'S a ***** for expecting sex so quickly. He insulted you for your personal values? What a moron. Forget him OP.

Comments

Enzymatic 14

he sounds like he just wants one thing... and really stupid.

dragoongirl90 34

When I was 14 a guy I was "going out" with (who had plenty of pre-warning not to) tried to grab my boobs. I shoved him away. When I shoved him away, he "accidentally" stomped my foot and cracked my toenail in half. Made me gush blood. So I broke up with him. He called me a ***** and a ****.

This ************ is a straight jackwagon and an obvious deficiency in the gene pool. But I'm gonna play devil's advocate here: say, for example, the woman in question is extremely forward and makes it rather obvious that she wants sex (or so it seems). She lets the charade go on right up to the point where you guys are getting hot and heavy, and she suddenly clams up and decides to reveal her true colors. She then denigrates you for even wanting it. Obviously, you stop everything, because you have respect for yourself and her, and rape is bad. In such a scenario, what would this woman be?

I believe the term the kids use is "cocktease"

If she decides she doesn't wanna have sex after all then cool, but if she shames the guy for wanting to then that's not cool.

52 -- yes. Both partners obviously have to agree with the act. I am, however, against the idea of being extremely forward with someone without following through with it. It doesn't seem to make any sense. It's a waste of both parties' time, and you just torture the other person. Lol

OP, maybe he called you a ***** because he thinks you should have put out after a certain amount of money (or time) spent. Since you didnt, he's now angry your 'holding out for more.' Its a weird theory floating around my mind. But who knows. Is he deranged or stupid or...? Then again, we are all ****** in our own way.

having worked for a chauvinist pig at some point, I can sort of follow the "logic" - if a woman won't please you for free, that automatically means she wants money for it. because in his mind it's inconceivable that a woman wouldn't want him.

I'm sorry **** boys exist, giving a bad name to the entire gender of our species.

It's ok. I've had people at work spread rumors that I was a ***** because I wouldn't sleep with them or date them. I don't even find being called a **** or ***** offensive anymore. People use the term so loosely, (no pun intended) just like the word "bitch."

I think he wanted to just get a nut off...

sounds like a real winner, I'm sure his silly temper tantrum over not getting sex when he wants it wins over all the ladies.