Dingus

By Anonymous - This FML is from back in 2015 but it's good stuff - Australia

Spicy
Today, after my second date with an otherwise charming guy, he called me a whore for turning him down for sex. Yeah, I'm trying to work out the logic of that too. FML
I agree, your life sucks 29 485
You deserved it 1 945

Top comments

Don't go on a third date. Don't even message him back. If anything, HE'S a ***** for expecting sex so quickly. He insulted you for your personal values? What a moron. Forget him OP.

Comments

Well, if a person decides to bang on the first date, it doesn't make the person "easy." But the twatmuffin with whom OP had the dates with apparently *expected* it, which is clearly a bad thing.

Tinder-quality ?! Im sorry for you, OP!

gilligan_isle 6

I think someone is in serious need of a vocabulary lesson.

So... No third date? This guy sounds like a real keeper. You should marry him right now!

Dude your profile pic makes this comment so much funnier.

"I may be a *****, but I still won't have sex with you" ..... Throw that one his way OP, I'm sure he'll love it

I had a guy call me a **** at the bar after I turned him down because I'm married. Douchebag logic confuses me.

To be honest, I've never understood the logic of calling women ***** at all. The people who use the word the most are douchebags like the OP dated. But they want girls to put out on the second (or better yet first) date. So they are calling a woman a name that means she acts exactly the way they wish she acted. And thereby making women wait longer before putting out cause they don't want to be called *****. It's like a cycle of idiocy.

his mom must have told them girls have a penis also

hahaha he's not even worth your time op! I'm sorry you had to go through that, but at least you dodged a bullet.