Dingus

By Anonymous - This FML is from back in 2015 but it's good stuff - Australia

Spicy
Today, after my second date with an otherwise charming guy, he called me a whore for turning him down for sex. Yeah, I'm trying to work out the logic of that too. FML
I agree, your life sucks 29 485
You deserved it 1 945

Top comments

Don't go on a third date. Don't even message him back. If anything, HE'S a ***** for expecting sex so quickly. He insulted you for your personal values? What a moron. Forget him OP.

Comments

Someone once told me all women are basically ****** at heart. At some point it just comes to a point of haggling over price. Not that I agree.

I'd love to see that someone put their theory to the test with some of the women I know, at best it would just be their self-esteem being crushed!

With some of the women I know, it'll probably be the worst case for him. In which case, he'll need to be taken to the hospital because something far more important was crushed. At least they would have saved the world by keeping him from contributing his particular genes to the next generation.

It sounds like he was just using the word as a generic insult, just like a bratty child. You can definitely do better.

Maybe he actually doesn't know the meaning of the word....HE's obviously a man ***** lol

ezrajab 22

What an ass! Sorry op relationships take time and patience on BOTH peoples part sex and intimacy belong at the very end (no not married and near death) you want someone who respects you and your beliefs who brings out the best in you who challenges you intellectually. He is an idiot you don't treat people like that!

MonstreBelle 28

What if my belief is to have sex with who I want to, when I want to?

TomeDr 24

He probably thinks it's just a general insult for women. A sign of low intelligence to not bother knowing the definition of a word like that.

Geez that definitely sucks. Sorry that happened OP. **** that guy! No pun intended

Dont even try to work ot out Op..it was a straight demand

I guess he didn't get the memo, it's not 1997 anymore, buying a girl dinner (if he did) doesn't make her own you jack shit... Asshole. Maybe that's the charming story of the events leading to him being conceived..

don't feel bad I was on a first date, he picked me up from my house didn't get half way down the road he pulled over and wanted me to give him a bj. I said now and he actually got mad because he said I was too hot to say no. I mean really what the hell? didn't do it got out called someone to pick me up