Dingus

By Anonymous - This FML is from back in 2015 but it's good stuff - Australia

Spicy
Today, after my second date with an otherwise charming guy, he called me a whore for turning him down for sex. Yeah, I'm trying to work out the logic of that too. FML
I agree, your life sucks 29 485
You deserved it 1 945

Top comments

Don't go on a third date. Don't even message him back. If anything, HE'S a ***** for expecting sex so quickly. He insulted you for your personal values? What a moron. Forget him OP.

Comments

Don't go on a third date. Don't even message him back. If anything, HE'S a ***** for expecting sex so quickly. He insulted you for your personal values? What a moron. Forget him OP.

And he didn't even insult her with a correct insult, making him even more of a moron.

Well if both individuals are okay with having sex on the first, second or third date, that's their business and okay. But anyone who overreacts because they're turned down for sex doesn't deserve a second of your time

#15, I agree with you there. I didn't mean to shame people who are interested in sex quickly, sorry, I just meant that it was wrong of him to be expecting it when she was likely giving off signs that she wasn't feeling the same way.

@16 It's alright. I'm sorry if that came off as hostile. It was a dick move for him to insult her and make a big deal out of it just because she said no.

It's so nice to see a civil conversation

Nice AND weird, especially for being an online conversation

No, message him back. Cuss him out, probably, but message him back. Never communicate by not communicating. It never works.

AirBusDriver 23

Good you got out of that relationship fast.

It was a second date there was no relationship

Douchebag logic is simple - if you're using your ****** to do anything else than pleasure said douchebag's penis, you're a *****. Which makes a whole bunch of women ******, welcome to the whored.

JustinJK 21

I went out with a guy recently. I wanted to pay for me share for dinner, but he insisted he paid. Then he went out and was buying me drinks all night. Was going totally great, but when I declined his offer for sex he told me I used him for free food... that I'm obligated to **** him because bought me dinner. I threw like three or four twenties at him, whatever was in my wallet, and left. Some people are just assholes.

Did ***** get a new meaning and nobody informed me?

countryb_cth 38

Nah the guy is just an idiot. Plus you would've gotten the email.

You're a ***** for not having sex because........logic?

At least you saw his true colours early on, it's one thing to ask if maybe he thought you guys were 'there'. It's another thing entirely to react so poorly. Be glad you didn't waste anymore time on him, sounds like he has a few skeletons in the closet!