Choices, Choices...

By FeelingAwkward - 20/03/2017 10:19

Spicy
Today, I have the option of staying downstairs and having to listen to my father have sex with his girlfriend, or moving upstairs and having to listen to my brother's side of cybersex with his girlfriend. FML
I agree, your life sucks 9 532
You deserved it 741

Born2Goth tells us more.

Hey this is mine, I didn't realize it got published. I don't actually live at my dad's house, I was just visiting. So I don't really have any friends there and It was really late at night so I didn't really have anywhere else to go. The only headphones I had were not at all noise canceling, even when playing loud music. I did end up moving upstairs but that's only because that's where I was sleeping. IT was pretty awkward lol.

Top comments

You could stay in the middle and ********** extremely loudly.

itssnotfunny 24

Why not just listen to music and ignore them? Or just leave the house.

Comments

How about you sit in the middle of the stairs and listen to both.

jcash52426 5

How about blasting music in your room ruining your dad and brother having sex.

itssnotfunny 24

Why not just listen to music and ignore them? Or just leave the house.

He replied that he has headphones, but they're not noise-cancelling at all, even when playing loud music. I have headphones like those as well

You could stay in the middle and ********** extremely loudly.

You could stay in the middle and ********** extremely loudly.

You could put ear buds in and stay in your room or you could go for a walk or go to a friend's house

If there's literally nothing else to do, choose to listen to the brother. Can't ever get the image of your dad out of your head otherwise.

Excadere 0
davek 36

Or you could put on some really loud ****.