Bon appetit

By Dani - This FML is from back in 2014 but it's good stuff - United States - Fort Lauderdale

Today, I woke up feeling awful and decided to make myself a nice egg omelette with bacon, toast and fresh fruit. As I went to eat it, I stubbed my toe and dropped it all on the floor. My dogs were very happy about that. FML
I agree, your life sucks 33 045
You deserved it 3 481

Top comments

At least your dogs were kind enough to clean it up for you.

Comments

The good news is that eggs usually come in packs of 12 so you should have more, and bacon comes in packages of...bacon comes in...bacon... Wait, what was I walking about? Oh right, bacon. Mmmmmmmm bacon...

I'm honestly curious, is there a way to make an omelette without eggs? If there isn't, is it not redundant to call it an egg omelette?

brookiesawr 11

I'm not the only one who caught that!?

Probably just referring to the number, I would think this omelette would only be made with one egg.

XxXBadAshXxX 27

Aw sad day, and that sounded so delicious too.

what a shame, but hey, i bet the dogs were happy! feel better OP

Well at least you didn't have to clean it up.

Hope u didn't have grapes in that fruit or else another FML from u is on the way. (Dogs can't eat grapes)

my dogs eat grapes, chocolate, onions, etc. all the time, all the foods that are "warned" are deadly. My dogs are 12 pounds. The amount of said lethal substance consumed has to be extreme, the "OD" amount if you will. Some dogs are more sensitive than others, my labrador ate a whole platter of chocolate based christmas cookies one year, and she died due to bone cancer 9 years later, not due to chocolate.

26, I had a pomeranian who ate a whole bag of halloween candy and was fine. I had another pom who had a single bite of chocolate cake and started vomiting up blood within hours. It all depends on the dog, but that doesn't mean that you should take any chances. I'd rather deprive them of a few possible treats than have to pay another thousand dollar vet bill or end up with a dead pet.