Biology lesson time

By Username - This FML is from back in 2011 but it's good stuff - United States

Today, my 16 year-old daughter tried to convince me that tampons don't actually work, all because she can still pee with one in. FML
I agree, your life sucks 38 055
You deserved it 5 918

Top comments

stroudie94 9

it's not to late to teach her... you still have two years before she is a certified idiot.

SteelCladAngel 0

what's with all the dumbass 16 year olds lately?

Comments

I didn't know that. and that's disgusting. thanks for the horribly unfunny FML.

Youd be surprised at how many people (men and women alike) don't realize that women have two holes.

stewpididiot 11

uh, three actually....down there anyway. four if you're counting....

Lol the other day I had to explain to my 25 year old BF that there were 2 holes.

tsume24 3

I've had to explain it to my 21-year-old boyfriend, lol. apparently I've taught him more than health class ever has! -.- cuz you know, pee and babies coming out of the exact same place makes total sense...

Maybe his talk about the birds and the bees was literally about the birds and the bees. Birds have one opening, the cloaca (Latin for 'sewer'), that serves as a common opening for sex, egg laying, urine and feces. Too bad they don't menstruate - tampons would rock for them....

haleyjoee 0

did u recently take yer daughter to the bank too??

zebrapattern 6

yes, tampons have been eluding everyone for years, and she is the only one to have figured it out. wow.