Useful

By Zach - This FML is from back in 2015 but it's good stuff - United States - Lewes

Today, I found out the only reason my parents haven't kicked me out yet is because of my OCD which makes me clean the house every single day. FML
I agree, your life sucks 34 667
You deserved it 3 726

Top comments

Sucks when parents use their children.

I am sure they enjoy your company too! On the plus side if you ever want to move out, everyone loves a clean roommate!

Comments

91hayek 31

If you move out, new roommates may take advantage of you too. You'd be cleaning like at home, but you'd be paying for the privilege.

The lemon pledge bill must be astounding!

I hope they appreciate it tho. that would suck to do all that work and not get any credit.

I'd like to know why you think they would kick you out otherwise.

Murfeman 5

So.. You'd rather be kicked out?

Keep cleaning like a boss and you'll always have a place to stay.

Haven't kicked you out because you have a serious and horrible condition that is made worse by stress and that is very debilitating and you need help and support and they want to be there for you? Orr because they like the cleanliness? Your life sucks eitherway because OCD is living hell. I hope you get help - but if your parents are supportive, it sucks slightly less.

Well, do you receive an allowance? If so, ask for an increase and save it until you turn 18 and move out/go to college . I know that you can't help cleaning, but your contribution to the household chores should at least be appreciated. I also dearly hope that your parents were joking (in poor taste) about kicking you out at the age of 15!

Hiimhaileypotter 52

I don't believe it said OP's age anywhere... I kind of assumed he was over the age of 18 because his parents could kick him out if they wanted to.