By dcort - 08/04/2012 16:39 - United States - New York

Today, while I was getting out of the shower, I saw a spider climb into the ceiling vent. Wanting it to come out so I could kill it, I turned on the fan. It came out, along with a dozen of its friends. FML
I agree, your life sucks 35 475
You deserved it 7 209

dcort tells us more.

dcort 4

Yes, but it wasn't strong enough to suck the spiders in, so instead they all got scared and ran out....

Top comments

The itsy bitsy spider went in the ceiling vent. I turned on the fan and - Oh **** there are spiders everywhere!

Shit like that is why I lay awake at night.

Comments

bizarre_ftw 21

I take it the fan is rarely used then

rcgirl2 11

I would have called an exterminator and told him," Take my money and kill these sons of bitches!"

bizarre_ftw 21

That happened to me with a fly once I hate flies but I felt sorta bad about turning the unborn larva into pulp :/ However, were they alive, I'm sure all sympathy (and sanity) would've been gone - kinda like when I picked up a stick and it erupted ants as a kid *twitches/has seizure* dear **** that was terrifying >.

mandadarling 10

Spider Raaaain.. try to kill one and end up in pain, Spider Raaaain...

Meesersuperman1 4

So did they all get shredded or no?

Fun Fact: You are within 6 feet of a spider at all times.

hateevryone 14

Eewwww I can feel then crawling on my skin

Just finding a wolf spider in my shower scared me shitless, let alone finding a dozen or so spiders in the bathroom... I'm not phobic of insects until they infiltrate my place of privacy...

cuddlebunny3548 11

That spider got the whole colony killed!