By whaaaaat111 - 09/03/2013 12:04 - United States - Vienna

Today, while at the mall, a lady dropped her credit card while in line to buy something. I came over, picked it up and gave it to her just for her to shove it in my hand and scream, "She's stealing my wallet! My wallet!" The police came. FML
I agree, your life sucks 39 698
You deserved it 2 758

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I'd adVisa you to tell the police the truth. They can't charge you with any crime after they Discover what she did. I'm sure you'll be Amexonerated.

Wallet looks like you just got trolled. I hope the police understood OP.

Comments

Sucks right when you want to share a little kindness only to have it shoved right down your throat.

Hopefully there's CCTV so they can see what really happened.

perdix 29

The moral of the story: If you find a credit card, buy yourself a tank of gas and then toss it out in an empty field. People suck these days, so you can either swim against the tide and try to be decent, or go with the flow and be a sucky person.

Or you can buy a couple of t.v's, game systems, a horse, then toss it out.

perdix 29

#20, you might have a confrontation with a human if you try to buy those things with a cancelled credit card. You need to up your sucky person skills.

TheElBurrrito 21

A tank of gas, perdix? That'll cause them to go broke. That stuff is expensive.

gregkingsley 4

Unless u look like bin laden. That lady is as crazy as squirrel shit

DCFan 9

What a nutjob. Seriously can't people just appreciate the good intentions? Hopefully there are witnesses to catch this lair.

skyeyez9 24

No good deed goes unpunished.

Are you people new to FML? Seriously. If there's on thing I've learned here it's to never help out my fellow man and only look out for myself. Well, I kinda did that already, but FML has reinforced that belief.

FML is a very biased place to come for reinforcing beliefs like that, considering that there is, by definition, not going to be any stories of nice things happening to people.

Next time do the smart thing and just take it. Use their ID to find their living place and duct tape it to their door. It's like being a cross between Robin Hood and Santa, and if you wouldn't take that opportunity I wouldn't even spit in your direction.