This is a Nearly FML. It’s an FML, nearly. It got positive votes from the users, by wasn’t approved by our team.

By God dammit Paul - 09/09/2016 19:23 - United States - Middle River

Today, there was a group of teenagers skateboarding at the park next to my house. I was getting tired of hearing them so I went over to them and took one of their skateboards and threw it. As I walking away I made sure to keep eye contact with them and ended up slipping on the skateboard I threw FML
I agree, your life sucks 931
You deserved it 1 646

Top comments

You don't just throw someone else's property. Just politely ask them to stop doing whatever they were doing that was irritating you

Comments

You don't just throw someone else's property. Just politely ask them to stop doing whatever they were doing that was irritating you

douchebags shouldn't live next to a park. move if you're gonna be a dick.

******* ********. I'm a skater and that's really ****** up. Plus it their property and they're at a skatepark which is public property, not yours.

I hope you got scraped up pretty badly. in no way did you have the right to take someones stuff and throw it when they are in a public area doing exactly what that area is designed for. you could've damaged the skateboard or worse, injured an innocent bystander. if they were bothering you THAT much, ask them to quiet down and get on with your life. or move out of your house. and if you were keeping eye contact with them while you were walking away that means you would've been walking backwards, in which case you could've potentially stumbled over a small child and hurt someone as well. OP, you are an idiot. you deserve no sympathy at all.

You deserved that big time asshole. Unless they were skating on your property or you actually owned the park and you don't want people skating at it, you had no right to throw one of their boards, hell, even if it were one of those, you'd STILL have no right.

If you don't want the noise, don't get a house next to a park, you dickbag.

You got lucky where I'm from you would have gotten knocked out.