By Kilimanjaro - 03/04/2012 04:41 - France

Today, the war against the pigeons on my veranda reached a new level. To try and get them to clear off, I gave my window pane a short, sharp knock. It broke into several shards, and not one of the totally oblivious birds moved. Pigeons 1, Me 0. FML
I agree, your life sucks 384
You deserved it 114

Top comments

"Haha, that idiotic human thinks he can get rid of us. Bitch, please."

Comments

KM96 24

That truly sucks! Stupid, idiotic, annoying birds !

Or maybe we're underestimating their intellect

Animals are smart too ya know. They have a brain just like us. Who knows, they could be smarter than some idiots out there. Wouldn't doubt that with this society.

WaylonD 4

I heard they were good to eat!!

Put sticky tape on the veranda. Sticky side facing up.

Cat_Lover24 2

Hey! Pigeons are not stupid, idiotic , or annoying! They are very interesting to watch and feed! FYI they feed their young milk and it comes from the back of their throat! they are one of the few birds who feed their young milk!

ThisIsMyReign 4

42 - Don't you mean double sided tape? Don't know how the tape would stay if the sticky side is up, although it would be funny to see tape stuck to the bottom of a birds foot. 73 - Pigeons still suck.

French pigeons: they'll troll the **** out of you.

Double sided tape?! No. Show them you ain't playing, purchase a pellet gun.

OR get some bread, get some gun powder, and make bread balls filled with gun powder. It reacts with a birds stomach acid as they fly away. they will flap their wings about 10 times then you will have your own messy fireworks. Change the score a little.

Time to invest into a BB gun. Show them the wrath of the .177 lol

MerrikBarbarian 9

73- you are an idiot. What they feed is called "pigeon milk" but it's not actually milk. It's mostly digested seed they cough up and part of their crop lining. Only mammals produce milk. Jesus the education system is failing when people don't even know the basics of biology.

Hey 103, so they ****** up. You really don't have to go ahead and call them an idiot. So not all of us are completely experienced with "basic" biology. Boo-hoo..

No, he has a point, it is something you learn in elementary school. Mammals produce milk.

103- mammals are also the "only" ones to give live births... Except for the mammals that don't, and the reptiles that do (the platypus and the blue tongued skink, for example). There are ALWAYS exceptions, and it wouldn't actually surprise me to hear of a bird that produces milk. So don't go calling people idiots for supposedly not knowing basic biology when clearly, you're no better.

Joey_Bellows 1

You must be at least 10% smarter than the animals you are working with...

Just shoot the damn things! If it flys it dies! Hahaha

I have hollow points haha. They don't fly away

or the .22 would certainly keep those pesky flying mice at bay. OP should look into those Varmint Grenade bullets to simplify clean up.

wlddog 14

Slingshots never looked so good.

Spray a hose at them, this way you don't have a chance at damaging your objects and they gtfo.

If she broke a window doing this I am assuming she was inside, and I think I am the only one who keeps a hose on hand inside my house...

Some people are capable of opening a door and leaving the house. Just saying.

Awkward moment when OP realises the pigeons aren't real and are models left by a previous resident...

That awkward moment when you realize it's "realize" not "realise."

I can't imagine how one knock can break a window. Unless there's metal in your hands. Are you wolverine by any chance? *checks gender* Ah, looks like that answers my question.

Their revenge will be ******** all over your veranda, your car, and you whenever you walk outside. Never **** with a pigeon. Never.

Or any bird, they can swoop and peck you.. And hit on your head if they wish!

*shit. I blame my spelling mistake if you all don't find it funny.

MerrikBarbarian 9

Ever owned a male pigeon? They will hit on your head... Then attempt to hump it. This is why I now only keep females